The Groves to Host 1st Annual All-American Charity Golf Tournament on September 15, 2018
Hungry Harry’s Family BBQ To Be Platinum Sponsor for 1st Annual All-American Charity Golf Tournament to be Held Saturday, September 15, 2018, at The Groves Golf & Country Club
LAND O’ LAKES, FL: Hungry Harry’s Family BBQ will be the Platinum Sponsor for The 1st Annual All-American Charity Golf Tournament which be held Saturday, September 15, 2018, at The Groves Golf & Country Club. Co-sponsors for the event are the Pasco Federated Republican Women’s Club (PFRWC) and the Republican Club of Central Pasco (RCCP). Half of the proceeds from the tournament will be donated to the Guardian Ad Litem Foundation of Tampa Bay and the “We Honor Veterans” Program at HPH Hospice.
Specifics for the day include:
- Kathryn Starkey, Chairman of the Pasco County Commissioners, is the Honorary Chairman.
- Congressman Gus Bilirakis is the Grand Marshal.
- Hole-in-One Prizes on FIVE holes!!! Prizes include a golf cart; $10,000; Set of Callaway Irons; LED Flat-Screen TV; or Roundtrip Domestic Airfare for Two
- Putting Contest
- “Guns vs. Hoses” Competition (Police Department vs. Fire Department)
- Prize items include foursomes from Innisbrook, Saddlebrook, Southern Hills, TPC Tampa Bay, Eagles, and Heritage Isles Golf & Country Club
- Chinese Auction includes many more foursomes!
- Silent Auction features outstanding items from Life’s Treasures HPH Hospice Thrift Shop.
- All-American Dinner Fare from Hungry Harry’s Family BBQ
- Dessert Bar by Loyo’s Ice Cream & Yogurt Shop
- Cash Hole
- Best-Dressed Patriotic Outfit Contest
- $65/Single or $240/Foursome
ALL residents are invited to visit the Club House from noon to 5:00 p.m. during the golf outing in order to view and perhaps bid on the exciting silent and Chinese auction items available. You need not be present to win!
Registration deadline for sponsorships is September 1, 2018.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities and how you may participate, contact PFRWC president Meg Merritt (813.428.6541 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or RCCP President Lillian Cucuzza (954.520.4555 or email@example.com).